So you want to do a photoshoot, now what? Location can be hard for some people to figure out. So here are some tips to get you started.
1. Think of things that make you unique. For example, maybe you love the Colorado Rockies, think about doing your shoot around Coors Field.
2. Do you prefer urban or a more rural location? For urban shoots, downtown Denver works great. This can provide colorful walls, brick backgrounds, and street scenes.
3. So its cold out, what now? Think about some indoor activities...ice skating, a book store that you like to hang out at, a mall during the morning hours. Maybe you want to brave elements. Playing in the snow with your kids can make great photos.
4. Maybe you own something that makes you unique. Such as, an old 1950s pickup truck or an antique purple chair. We can incorporate items like this into the shoot.
Some great locations that may work for you:
1. LODO area
2. Denver Convention Center
3. Cherry Creek Bike Path
4. North Cherry Creek
5. Fields in the rural Boulder Area
6. Santa Fe Arts District
7. Red Rocks
8. Your own home and neighborhood
9. Washington Park
10. Meet me in downtown, hop on the lightrail, and get on and off at various stops.
11. The campus of the college you went to (CU, etc..)
Do you have ideas? If so, let me know and we'll work them in.